Best Bad Credit Card For 2019
This Is The Most Preferred Credit Card For Bad Credit In The Market
- If you think bad credit cards are difficult to find, think again because this one is one of the best secured credit card that requires a credit score of 300 - 600
- Along with the bad credit, the card comes with a rebuilding property to increase your credit score.
- Your credit gets built by timely checking it with 3 major bureaus
- Issued by Master card® which is widely accepted worldwide
The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
CREDIT RATTING REQUIRED : Damaged credit to Fair credit
Damaged credit to Fair credit
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option where you card gets processed at a much faster speed, up to 7 days faster.
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval which is a very good option for people who are looking forward to rebuild or increase their score.
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard(R) Secured Credit Card with credit line based on the amount you deposit as security rather than the credit score.
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
Why Choose The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card?
No minimum credit score is required --The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is designed for a cardholder who doesn’t have a good credit score or for those with very low score, looking for ways to rebuild their credit score. So, if you are someone who is new to credit or looking for cards with no credit score bar, Elite is a safe option. Where one can manage to improve your credit score.
Lower Annual fee -- The first progress cards come with three annual fees, $29, $39, $49. Elite out of all, comes with the lower annual fee along with a higher APR but it won’t be a troublesome issue if you manage to pay your balance in one full go. Your interest rate on your card won’t matter in such case.
Rebuilding your Credit score -- The cardholder’s payment history is reported to all the 3 major bureaus – Experian, Equifax and TransUnion which help the cardholder increase their credit score. Keeping in mind that you pay your statement on time.
You deposit is your credit limit –- The first progress elite card is a secured credit card, meaning you will have to put some amount as deposit to open an account. The Elite card comes with a minimum credit limit of $200 which, can be extended up to $2000. The amount you choose to deposit will act as your credit line and you can get it back when you close your account.
$0 Monthly fees and no one-time fee -- The card comes with the perk of not charging you with monthly fees or any other additional fee. You are only required to pay a late fee of up to $39 when you miss the mark along with the annual fee.
Suggested Credit Score
Applying for The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is easy as it has no credit score bar. This secured card is made for people with bad credit score or rebuilding your score. Even if you are someone with a minimum credit score of 300 you can still apply and build your credit score. The typical credit score range is 300 - 600 so, a bad credit cardholder with a rebuilding request can definitely apply for the card.
Improve Your Credit Score in a Month?
Secured credit card whole purpose is to improve your score that is why it offers default sets of perks. Having an average APR gives a fairly payable payment if you can manage to pay your monthly balance in one single swipe. Topping it up with a monthly check to your credit history can increase your credit score in multiple folds.
Alternative to The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
First Access Visa® Card
If you are looking to rebuild your credit score, First Access Visa® Card comes as a good alternative to The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card. You will be required to pay the annual fees of $75 which will get reduced to $48 in the next year. With APR at 34.99%, First Access Visa® Card can be a good option for bad credit cardholders.
- Minimum Credit score – 300
- Reports to all 3 major bureaus can increase credit score
- Minimum credit limit - $300
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Another secured credit card for not so perfect credit score. With its powerful credit building tool and reporting to the major bureaus, one can increase their credit score. The card comes come with APR of 19.64% with no credit check, giving the opportunity to everyone.
- Minimum Credit score – 300
- Provides credit tips and dedicated credit education to support you along the way
- Credit limit - $200 -$3000
The First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is among the best card out there for people with bad credit score. Its low annual fee and average APR rate can help you manage your finances as well as your credit score. A card that can rebuild your credit score and not damage your score further is surely a card that is worthy of your wallet.Click To Apply For First Progress Elite MasterCard® Secure Card